- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a leading business-to-business supplier of internet gambling software-as-a-service solutions, we are looking for a:
• Knowledge of the gambling industry and game rules a necessity
• Experience with Internet Gaming Compliance in regulated US online states like NJ and PA is required
• Exposure to gambling software certification is required.
• Exposure to software QA testing, gaming technologies ((Flash, HTML5, Java), and understanding of mobile technologies (iOS, Android, HTML5) a plus
• Experience using Jira or other tracking software is highly desirable
• In coordination with Manager, Compliance, develop and maintain a compliance recordkeeping system
• Help coordinate updates to other departments regarding new or modified compliance requirements for applicable jurisdictions
• Provide needed updates to the Compliance Confluence pages and make suggestions regarding new information needed to inform Compliance and other internal teams of important regulatory and compliance-related information
• Help support the incident management process, including preparing of regulatory compliance notifications (Incident Reports, emergency release notes), other documentation required by the change management process, and sending applicable information and documents to the customers
• Liaise with project manager, operations, product, and development teams regarding the status of projects that are needed for compliance-related incidents
• Assisting with new occupational license applications, regulatory notifications required by occupational licenses, and notifications regarding changes to occupational licensees’ status
• Assist with product certification projects a needed
• Create reports of compliance-related information
Additional you will have:
• Home office opportunity
• 25 days holiday
• Additional health and dental insurance
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Multisport Card, fully sponsored by the company
• Gift vouchers
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018