- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years +
- INDUSTRY Engineering
We are DEKRA Arbeit Group, one of the biggest personnel companies in Germany, represented in 20 countries throughout Europe. We are delivering our services through 120 offices and recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted partners, one of the most innovative manufacturing companies, we are looking for a:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develops programs, projects, goals, and metrics to lead the organization to the highest level of operational performance
- Еnsures production in accordance with approved production plans.
- Monitors production processes and evaluates regularly, taking corrective measures as appropriate.
- Responsible for the observance of all best health & safety practices across the plant’s manufacturing operations.
- Initiates and/or leads and/or contributes to plant Continuous Improvement activities.
- Leads production colleagues, with a common commitment to achieving the company’s planned targets and strategy and KPI’s.
- Motivates employees to increase their professionalism and competencies.
- Ensures standard process improvement methodology training and methods are implemented into the organization;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or other technical background;
- Previous professional experience on a similar position within a production environment;
- experience in production processes, planning, focus on continuous improvement, budget control, leadership experience;
- Very good command of English language, written and spoken;
- Very good command of MS Office and ERP systems
- Lean Six Sigma, Paretto, Kanban
- Leadership and good communication skills;
- Planning, organizing, time management, priority setting skills;
- People development and coaching skills;
- Leadership skills.
If we have managed to catch your interest, please send your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018
For further information:
tel.:0877 443 736