- INDUSTRY Engineering
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
On behalf of our Client, an international company based in South Korea, DEKRA is offering a challenging position:
• Leading, directing and guiding team during chemist section;
• Coordinate the job with the other departments for GT (gas turbine) area and BOP area;
• Checking for all specification for (transformer, lube, light fuel and heavy fuel oil and several types of water (raw water, service water, demineralized water, potable water and waste water) by testing and analysis, operational support contract staff to ensure optimum delivery from the plant;
• Responsible for lab design (equipment, chemicals, glassware and furniture) and installation all lab equipment;
• Responsible for performance and reliability testing for water and waste water treatment plant;
• Supervision for performance and reliability for Fuel Oil Treatment Plant chemist side;
• Supervision for performance and reliability for super-heated water boiler from chemist side;
• Maintains all shift operations and maintenance documents for water and waste water treatment plan;
• Responsible for boiler water treatment and monitoring controller for chemical dosing injection, adjusts chemical injection rates to maintain prescribed chemical limits in heat recovery steam generator;
• Analyze and propose resolution on operational issues and concerns defects and alarms reports in collaboration with support departments (e.g. maintenance department) to ensure maximum uptime of the field, terminal.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline;
• Familiar with plant process engineering, troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques, engineering standards and project cost control;
• Hands on laboratory experience validating chemical reactor design parameters;
• Vendor management, including equipment suppliers as well as construction contractors;
• Fluent in English Language, another language would be an advantage;
Professional Knowledge and Skills
• Strong organizational ability and time management skills
• Able to work independently
• Ability to manage multiply tasks and stay on schedule on fast paced environment;
The company offers challenging and encouraging environment, international training and continuous professional development.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
License No. 2451/08.02.2018