DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
Our client is a leading international company and that has just established their first office in Bulgaria, we are looking for a:
Cash Collection Specialist with English (New Company)
- Proactively collect receivables to ensure the accounts remain in good standing;
- Implement collection procedures in line with due dates;
- Sending letters/emails to corporate clients to resolve billing or invoice issues;
- Stakeholder management;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fluent level of English;
- A strong work ethic and proactive attitude;
- Previous experience in cash collection, credit control or in insurance would be considered a strong advantage.
The Client Offers:
- Excellent salary;
- Performance bonuses;
- Great social package (additional health and dental insurance, food vouchers and sports card);
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Standard hours (Monday-Friday);
- Great office location near a metro station in Sofia;
- Hybrid work (from the office and home office)
- Real chances to develop professionally in a leading newly established international company on the Bulgarian market.
If you are dedicated and ambitious, it is an excellent place to grow your career. Do not hesitate to apply.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.