We are DEKRA Arbeit Group, one of the biggest personnel companies in Germany, represented in 20 countries throughout Europe. We are delivering our services through 120 offices and recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted partners, one of the biggest distributor and logistic service providers in the market, we are looking for:
• Administers all business units, analyzes financial risks and recommends effective solutions.
• Manages all policies and ensures compliance with all of them.
• Establishes and maintains financial reports and business plans.
• Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with business unit managers.
• Manage and support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly business reviews.
• Prepares Short & Long term (up to 5 years) financial budgets and plans.
• Supervises account reconciliation, manages all commercial.
• Oversees month-end closing of accounts, identifies issues, compares with year-ago results and projections.
• Manages all external fillings and prepares management reports.
• Reviews all financial operating process and analyses.Identifies improvement potentials and leads the execution of process improvements.
• Maintains control environment for all issues.
• Responsible for creating and providing executive presentations on project status and outcome.
• Ad-hoc business advisory.
• Provides advisory on finance aspects of new business initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business management or similar.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Analytical working approach assuring high quality products.
• Excellent MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams).
• Team player with hands-on and pro-active personality.
• Proficiency in English: Upper-Intermediate (CEFR Level B2) or higher.
• ERP knowledge. SAP is an advantage.
What our client offers:
• An opportunity to develop in an international company
• Excellent remuneration package
• Premium private health insurance
• Food vouchers
• Multisport card at a preferential price
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018