- Experience 2 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a leading business-to-business supplier of internet gambling software-as-a-service solutions, we are looking for a:
Business Analyst – IT
• Create specifications to drive design, development and test
• Identify and actively engage with stakeholders in the feature design process to establish look, feel and user journey
• Work with your Project Team, Architects and Developers
• In sprint planning, you will dig into a feature request, working with the stakeholders and the development team to understand how to turn feature requests into technical solutions
• Superb organisational and planning skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through
• Problem solver – Able to quickly assess an issue or a request and suggest a suitable solution using the current technology and tools
• Relationship builder – Know your audience (developer, stakeholder, client, player)
• Be passionate about writing good requirements, with experience gained in formal and less formal project environments, with agile and non-agile delivery processes
• User stories, BDD, Gherkin (syntax) – and should know how to write a good one
• Jira expert
• Expert verbal and written communication skills in documentation, in email, and over online chat
Additional you will have:
• Home office opportunity
• 25 days holiday
• Additional health and dental insurance
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018