DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our clients, an international logistics company, we are looking for a motivated professional for the position of:
Brand Manager Pharma
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a market strategy for positioning and sales of items in its division
- Responsible for management of all marketing funds
- Together with his / her direct manager determines rules for the development of the business and its successful management within the country
- Analyzes the results of the development and the state of the market, including: pricing, potential opportunities, competition and forecast
- Provides all necessary business reports and analysis to the Commercial Director
- Responsible for the distribution and use of advertising materials
- Identifies and attracts new customers in the business in order to achieve the set monthly and annual goals
- Actively works on long-term strategies for developing and increasing sales in the existing customers of the brand; Monitors efficiency and identifies areas for development
- Excellent communication skills, initiative, ability to work effectively in a team, ability to set priorities and deal with problematic situations
- Higher education – Medicine, Pharmacy
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Outlook Express, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Very good command of English
- Driver’s license – Category B
- Experience in sales and marketing is an advantage
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018