- Experience 2 Years +
- INDUSTRY Accounting & Finance
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join their team in Sofia.
Role and responsibilities
– Responsible for providing accounting, bookkeeping and administrative clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate accounting and administration of the company’s accounts receivable
– Accountable for revenue accounting and for creating relevant journal entries – this includes processing and monitoring of incoming receipts and preparing and monitoring the receipt and bank statement process
– Responsible for maintaining the master data files of the company’s customers
– Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports
– Assist with other accounting projects.
Education and skills
– University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
– Proven experience as an Accountant
– Knowledge of an ERP system (SAP ideally) would be considered an advantage
– Excellent Microsoft Office skills
– Good level of written and spoken English
– Very good analytical and organizing skills
– Attention to detail
– A collaborative and team-oriented attitude.
– Work for a fast developing and expanding international group
– Health insurance
– Food vouchers, company paid sport card
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018