DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, we are looking for Accountant to join their team.
– Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
– Maintain process and financial controls with the supervision of the senior staff of the department;
– Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
– Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed;
– Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports;
– Assist the Supervisor in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
– University Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Economics
– 1+ years of experience as an Accountant
– Knowledge of an ERP system (SAP ideally) would be considered an advantage;
– Good understanding of accounting principles and practices;
– Good level of written and spoken English will be considered a plus;
– Very good analytical and organizational skills;
– Attention to detail;
– A collaborative and team-oriented attitude;
– Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018