DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For our new client – a leading international commercial bank, building a new Digital Technology Center in Sofia, we are looking for a:
Senior .NET Developer
- Extending IT system functionalities for Commodity OTC Products and developing C# .Net applications
- Developing full-stack solutions, such as user interface, business logic, services, data layer, etc
- Working closely with globally distributed teams
- Assisting the 1st and 2nd line support with problem resolutions, when needed
- Solid experience with C# and the standard Microsoft stack (WPF, WinForms, WCF, Entity Framework, SQL Server)
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to work in a team to exchange and discuss complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Banking experience & financial product knowledge is an advantage – preferably with Commodities
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and independent person
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- University degree in IT or relevant
• Work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total), flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
• Additional health and dental insurance (in process of implementation)
• Food vouchers (in process of implementation)
• 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet
• Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable, 150-year-old company while contributing to the vision of a new, just starting Digital Technology Center
• Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018